Showing all 3 results
What is Lorcet?
- Lorcet is a prescription-based drug you can buy online for instant pain relief. It is a combination medication that contains a combination of Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is an opioid pain reliever, also known as a narcotic substance. As an opioid medication, Lorcet has been discontinued in some parts of the United States.
- Lorcet is one of the most popular pain relievers available worldwide. It is a medicine that contains a unique combination of Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen. Both ingredients are active and known to prevent moderate to moderately severe pains. Doctors recommend this medicine to manage severe ongoing pains with a bit of fever.
- However, you can buy Lorcet online also for other medical purposes not given in this medication guide. This medication is the right choice for opioid-tolerant people who need an around-the-clock treatment of severe pains.
- As an opioid medicine, Lorcet comes under schedule II controlled substances approved for limited medical purposes. It is a prescription medication that no one can buy without purchasing a prescription from a doctor. To allow you to save a large amount of your money and time, we sell Lorcet together with a free-of-cost Rx label.
- This helps you order Lorcet online without purchasing a prescription from a doctor.
How Lorcet works?
Both active ingredients, Hydrocodone and Acetaminophen, are used to reduce pain signals' sensation. As an effective pain reliever and an opioid product, Hydrocodone acts by altering the process of the central nervous system. It blocks the messages that tell your brain about damage or an injury in your body. As a result, your brain does not get appropriate signals and usually acts without releasing any pain signals.
On the other hand, Acetaminophen is a non-opioid painkiller that works by increasing the effects of Hydrocodone. In addition, Acetaminophen also works as a fever reducer to treat temperature problems caused by pain.
Warnings & Precautions
It is always crucial to know all about a drug before using it. This helps you avoid the things that can negatively affect your treatment and allows you to enjoy only the beneficial results of a drug. Here are some essential points that can help you make a healthy and one hundred percent safe treatment with this combination medicine.
Misuse of an opioid medicine like Lorcet can cause physical or psychological addiction, resulting in an overdose or other health issues. We recommend you use this medicine only for legal medical purposes.
The doses of this medication are not the same for everyone. Do not share it with others, even if they have similar symptoms to you. Keep Lorcet in a safe and dry place away from children's reach.
Health and medical history
You must share your health and treatment history with your primary care provider to ensure Lorcet is safe for you.
You can tell your doctor about the following health issues before you order Lorcet online;
- Sleep apnea, breathing problems;
- Severe liver disease;
- An alcohol or drug addiction;
- Severe kidney disease;
- Seizures or a head injury;
- Problems with your thyroid, gallbladder, or pancreas;
- Urination problems, etc.
Since Lorcet is an opioid medication, it can impact your unborn baby if you take it during pregnancy. You should avoid taking Lorcet during pregnancy and inform your healthcare provider if you are planning to become a mom while on Lorcet.
This medication is also not suitable for newborn babies. The drug can pass through your breast milk if you use Lorcet while breastfeeding. This can be dangerous for your baby. So don't consume Lorcet while breastfeeding.
How to consume Lorcet?
- You must follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medication in higher amounts or for longer than prescribed. An overdose of this medication can damage your liver and result in severe consequences. You should inform your doctor if you feel an increased urge to take Lorcet.
- You can take Lorcet tablets by mouth with or without food. Taking Lorcet with food can help you if you have any severe liver or stomach issues. Please do not stop taking Lorcet until your doctor/pharmacist recommends it.
- Do not crush, chew or break Lorcet tablets to feel their effects quickly. This can result in a dangerous overdose. Buy Lorcet online to get a detailed medication guide.
Usual adult dose for Pain
Hydrocodone 5mg & acetaminophen 325 mg tablets
- Initial dose: 1 or 2 tablets every 4 â€“ 6 hours as needed for pain
- Maximum amount: 8 tablets every 24 hours
Hydrocodone 7.5mg & acetaminophen 325 mg tablets
- Initial dose: 1 tablet every 4 â€“ 6 hours as needed for pain
- Maximum amount: 6 tablets every 24 hours
What are the side effects of Lorcet?
Get immediate medical attention if you have any signs of an allergy: hives; swelling of your face, difficulty breathing; lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Hydrocodone and call your doctor right away if you have:
- Noisy breathing, shallow breathing, sighing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- Pain or burning when you urinate;
- A light-headed feeling;
- A slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- Confusion, severe drowsiness;
- Nausea, loss of appetite, dizziness, vomiting, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- Agitation, hallucinations, sweating, shivering, fever, fast heart rate, etc.
Common Hydrocodone side effects may include:
- Constipation, vomiting;
- Nausea, drowsiness, feeling tired;
- Headache, etc.
This is not a comprehensive list of side effects of Lorcet; others may occur. Call your pharmacist or doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Why buy Lorcet online?
You should always buy Lorcet online to get genuine medication. Local vendors can sell you fake products that can worsen your health. Also, online pharmacies like ours offer free overnight delivery. So, you can order Lorcet online from the comfort of your home and get quick home delivery.