Showing all 8 results
- Price: $382.00
- Price: $392.00
- Price: $364.00
- Price: $362.00
- Price: $302.00
- Price: $375.00
- Price: $332.00
- Price: $352.00
Lortab is a member of the opioid-analgesic combination medication family. Hydrocodone, an opioid painkiller, and acetaminophen, a non-opioid anesthetic, are both proactive ingredients in Lortab. It is a potent drug to treat symptoms of moderate to severe pain. You can use Lortab by itself or in combination with other drugs. Children under the age of two are proven safe when using Lortab. You can Buy Lortab online from our reputable online pharmacy that offers quick delivery and competitive prices.
How Lortab Works?
Lortab is created when acetaminophen and hydrocodone are mixed together. It blocks pain impulses in your brain. It lessens a person's capacity to experience pain. A substance called hydrocodone functions by attaching to the mu-opioid receptor. Due to the significant risk of misuse and addiction, it is obeyed by several cautions.
However, if you use this drug for more extended periods and become adaptive, it can take longer to feel pain relief.
Primary Use Of Lortab
Lortab is usually used to treat moderate to severe pain in individuals when other drugs have failed to relieve it. You can order Lortab online as an antitussive or cough suppressant in adults. Lortab inhibits coughing by interfering with the cough relax arc.
Buy Lortab Online and get a 10% off or more using coupon code SALE10 or SAVE10.
How To Take Lortab?
- Take Lortab precisely as recommended by your doctor. Read and follow instructions on the prescription label, medication guidelines, or instruction sheet carefully. Never use this medication in lesser or higher doses or for longer than prescribed. Lortab overdose can cause liver damage or death.
- Even at dosages, hydrocodone has the potential to become addictive. Never give this medication to anybody else, especially someone with a history of drug misuse or addiction. Misuse narcotic medications such as Lortab can lead to addiction, overdose, and death, especially in children or those who use this medication without a prescription. It is against the law to sell or distribute Lortab.
- If you need medical tests or surgery, notify all of your medical healthcare providers that you are taking this medication. You may need to discontinue Lortab for a brief period. You may have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms if you abruptly stop using Lortab after a long period. Follow your doctor's instructions on how to discontinue using this medication.
- Store it at room temperature, away from heat and moisture. Keep track of your medication. Since hydrocodone is a drug of abuse, be vigilant if somebody is abusing your pill or taking it without a prescription. Always check your drug packaging to confirm you have received the proper tablets recommended by your doctor.
Take 1 to 2 tablets at breaks of 4 to 6 hours.
Take one tablet at intervals of 4 to 6 hours.
Take one pill at intervals of 4 to 6 hours.
What To Know Before Taking Lortab?
If you are sensitive to hydrocodone or acetaminophen (Tylenol) or recently used alcohol, tranquilizers, sedatives, or other narcotics, you should avoid using Lortab.
If you have carried an MAO inhibitor within the last two weeks, do not use Lortab (acetaminophen/hydrocodone). It might result in a harmful medication interaction. Linezolid, isocarboxazid, rasagiline, phenelzine, tranylcypromine, and selegiline are all MAO inhibitors.
Some medications interact with hydrocodone, resulting in a severe illness known as serotonin syndrome.
Inform your doctor if you are consuming drugs for:
- Mental illness.
- Migraine headaches.
- Serious infections.
- Prevention of nausea and vomiting.
What Are The Side Effects Of Lortab?
If you suffer allergic reactions to Lortab, get emergency medical attention. Breathing problems, hives, and swelling of your face, throat, lips, or tongue are all symptoms of an allergic response.
Consult a doctor right away if you have:
- Slow heartbeat.
- Shallow breathing.
- Unusual thoughts or behavior.
- Easy bleeding.
- Sexual problems, loss of interest in sex, impotence.
- Vomiting, nausea, dizziness, loss of appetite, worsening weakness, or tiredness.
- Liver problems, stomach pain, nausea, loss of appetite, itching, dark urine, and jaundice.
Furthermore, seek emergency medical assistance if you suffer serotonin syndrome symptoms such as agitation, fever, hallucinations, shivering, sweating, muscular stiffness, high heart rate, lack of coordination, twitching, vomiting, nausea, or diarrhea.
Common Side Effects
- Stomach infection.
- Dry mouth.
- Blurred vision.
Consult your doctor before consuming Lortab to avoid side effects.
Buy Lortab online to get 10% off or more using coupon codes SAVE10 or SALE10.