Showing all 5 results
- Price: $364.00
- Price: $324.00
- Price: $334.00
- Price: $344.00
- Price: $354.00
What is Percocet, and what is it used for?
Percocet is a well-known, highly prescribed combination medication in the United States. This medication is known for its narcotic properties as it comes from the opioid family of drugs. It is a combination medication with an ideal composition of acetaminophen and Oxycodone.
As an opioid combination, Percocet is a schedule II controlled substance and approved only for medicinal purposes. However, some people also use this medication for recreational purposes. These kinds of non-medicinal opioid use can be dangerous for some people.
Percocet is clinically tested and approved for treating moderate to moderately severe pain. One should always be careful while using this medication. You can buy Percocet online also for other purposes when prescribed by a doctor.
Crucial warnings and important information
- You should not use this opioid if you have recently used opioids, alcohol, sedatives, benzos, or other high-potential drugs. You should also avoid using Percocet if you have recently consumed any MAO inhibitor like isocarboxazid, phenelzine, or selegiline in the last 14 days.
- Opioids like OOxycodonecan impact your breathing and may be habit-forming in some situations. You should always follow your doctor/pharmacist's instructions while using this medication. Do not switch or stop a dose of this medication without consulting with your doctor.
- One should not share this medication with others, especially with someone with a history of alcohol or opioid abuse. You can suggest them buy Percocet online to get proper treatment.
- Misusing this opioid can cause overdose, addiction, and other serious problems, especially in a teenager or child using Percocet without a prescription. Do not take Percocet in a higher amount than prescribed. Taking acetaminophen in overdoses can also be dangerous.
- People allergic to opioids like Oxycodone should also not take this combination medication. Also, stop taking Percocet and take immediate medical help if you experience any allergic symptoms while using Percocet. Allergic signs may include skin redness, rashes, blistering, and peeling.
- People with severe breathing problems or asthma should also avoid using Percocet. This medication can be dangerous for people with breathing problems.
What precautions should I take while using Percocet?
You should inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have or ever had any of the following health issues;
- Breathing problems or sleep apnea;
- A drug or alcohol addiction;
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Seizures or a head injury;
- Problems with your pancreas, thyroid or gallbladder, etc.
Taking Percocet during pregnancy can also be dangerous for your and your baby's health. You should not consume this medication during pregnancy, and let your doctor or pharmacist know if they do not have any idea about your pregnancy.
Breastfeeding during pregnancy can also be fatal for your baby, do not take this medication while breastfeeding. Always order Percocet online to get a genuine product. Fake medicines can also be dangerous.
How to take Percocet safely?
- Always take this medication at regular intervals as per your doctor's instructions. Do not forget to read your prescription label carefully every time you take treatment with this opioid.
- You can take this opioid with or without food according to your healthcare provider's suggestions. You can take Percocet tablets with food if you have any stomach issues. Never crush, break or chew any opioid tablet.
- Recreational use of such opioids is strictly prohibited. Buy Percocet online to get more information.
Here, we have written some typical dosages of Percocet that can help you to consume medication easily and more appropriately. For moderate to moderately severe pain management
Oral dosage (capsules)
- Children: Your healthcare provider must determine the use and dose
- Adults: 1 tablet every 6 hours as needed for pain.
Oral dosage (extended-release tablets)
- Children: Not recommended 1Adults: 2 tablets every 12 hours as needed for pain.
Oral dosage (solution form)
- Children: Your doctor must determine use and dose.
- Adults: 5 mL or one teaspoon every 6 hours as needed for pain.
Your doctor will titrate your dosage depending on your condition, do not use more than 60 mL of the drug.
Oral dosage (tablets)
- Children: Your healthcare provider must determine use and dose.
- Adults: 1 to 2 tablets every 6 hours as needed for pain.
What are the side effects of Percocet?
You need to stop taking this drug immediately and call your medical healthcare provider if you have a rash (hives) or skin redness that spreads and results in blistering and peeling.
Common side effects of Percocet:
- Depression, confusion;
- Sleepiness, dry mouth;
- Sweating, itching;
- Nausea and vomiting, constipation;
- Reduction in testosterone levels that may affect sex drive, ability, and even performance; or
- Increased sensitivity towards pain over time can cause a strong desire to take this drug more frequently.
Severe side effects of Percocet:
- Addiction, overdose (that can be fatal);
- Severely low blood pressure;
- Allergic reactions; or
- Slow or shallow breathing
Why should I buy Percocet online?
You can buy Percocet online to get quick overnight delivery from our internet pharmacy. Here at our internet pharmacy, you can avail up to 10% discount even at MRP. Our offerings are not limited, free home delivery, free medical consultation and much more.