Showing all 3 results
Phentermine is a kind of anorectic drug. It is a weight loss medication used only when other remedies for obesity have become ineffective or insufficient. An individual who is overweight to obese and trying to lose weight through diet and exercise consumes this medicine. It works on the brain and nervous system to control food cravings, which helps lose weight and treat obesity.
People have been using Phentermine for decades, which is safe and beneficial for weight loss. Nevertheless, weight loss treatment does not suggest for pregnant women because reducing weight during pregnancy is dangerous and generally not recommended.
How does Phentermine work?
Phentermine is a central nervous system stimulant that stimulates the nerves and brain of the consumer. This stimulation results in increased blood pressure and heart rate. Simultaneously, increased heart rate and blood pressure cause a sudden decrease in appetite. Once the appetite is decreased, you start losing weight.
Phentermine is a weight loss drug that overpowers hunger. Phentermine allows your body to burn more calories by increasing serotonin levels in the brain. You can buy Phentermine online in pill and capsule form, and it's taken once a day, with or without food.
How to take Phentermine
- Phentermine is mainly for people with obesity or those unable to lose weight with a balanced diet and exercise alone.
- To get the best benefits, you must take Phentermine precisely as your doctor has advised.
- You must swallow the tablet with water to take Phentermine. Avoiding chewing or crushing the pills might be beneficial. At least an hour before consuming breakfast or lunch, one should take Phentermine on an empty stomach.
- Buy Phentermine online, which comes in oral tablet form. Typically, this medicine is allowed for up to 12 weeks for short-term use.
- People who have a history of cardiac problems should not take Phentermine. You must take it as prescribed by your doctor.
It is an effective medicine for weight loss. Consult your doctor for a suitable phentermine dosage to ensure your medication is safe and effective. You can quickly get the drug online and use it as prescribed by your doctor. The doctor will recommend phentermine dosage.
Keeping the following factors in mind
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
Usual adult dosage for obesity
- The usual quantity is 8mg orally before meals, thrice a day.
- Your doctor may prescribe 15 to 37.5mg orally once daily, before or after breakfast
Usual pediatric dose for obesity (ages 17 & above )
- The typical quantity is 8mg orally before the meals, thrice a day.
- Your doctor may advise taking 15 to 37.5mg orally one day before breakfast or an hour after breakfast.
Note that phentermine overdose can be life-threatening and may cause the following overdose symptoms:
- Confusion or disorientation
- Panic attacks
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Stomach cramps
- Irregular heartbeats
- Weak pulse rate
- Seizures or convulsions
- Slow or shallow breathing
Ignoring these overdose symptoms is not safe; therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor ASAP if an overdose happens.
Phentermine side effects
Phentermine helps in weight loss when other treatments for obesity become ineffective and may cause you the following side effects:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Dry mouth
- Unusual taste or tastelessness
- Pain in the stomach
- Sexual disorders
It is normal to experience these mild side effects after using Phentermine; you should not worry too much. However, consult your medical experts if these mild side effects are painful and causing you too much trouble.
You should stop using Phentermine and seek emergency medical assistance as soon as possible if you experience the following health problem :
- Pain and pressure in the chest
- Swelling in the ankles or feet
- Pounding heartbeats
- Fluttering in the chest
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Mood or behavioral disorders
- The high blood pressure level in the body causes blurred vision, severe headache, anxiety, bleeding from the nose, and pounding in the neck or ear.s
- Any other allergic reaction to the medicine
Phentermine affects certain neurotransmitters in the central nervous system to reduce hunger pangs and can be dangerous to your health if taken inappropriately.
Therefore, it comes with a list of precautions:
- Using Phentermine along with alcohol can increase the effects of the medicine. Avoid them taking together
- Avoid using Phentermine if you are already using any MAO inhibitors
- Abrupt withdrawal of this medicine can be dangerous.
- Phentermine can affect your health. Therefore, you need frequent medical checkups throughout the treatment.
- Dispose of the leftover medicine under the pharmacist's supervision once you have completed your treatment.
Where to buy Phentermine, and is it safe to buy medicine online?
Since Phentermine is a crucial drug for the healthcare industry and has FDA approval, only authorized methods can be utilized to buy or sell it. Even though you cannot easily buy Phentermine without a valid prescription from a doctor, we are a licensed online pharmacy that provides all scheduled and regulated medications at low prices.