Showing all 2 results
What is Meridia?
- Meridia is commonly used as a short-term supplement to exercise and diet in the treatment of obesity. Patients taking Meridia may achieve a 5 to 10 % reduction from their baseline weight. Additionally, Meridia-assisted weight loss has been accompanied by improved blood lipids ( e.g., cholesterol ). The US FDA approved this drug in November 1997.
- Meridia assists with weight loss by altering neurotransmitters within your brain and is used along with a low-calorie diet to help obese people lose weight. Meridia produces appetite suppression to attain weight loss. Thus, it is an appetite suppressant drug that can help to curb your food cravings. Meridia works through the serotonin system, much as antidepressants do.
- Meridia was approved for weight loss and maintenance of weight loss in people with a body mass index ( or BMI ) higher than or equal to 30 kg per m2. This drug is also used to treat obesity in patients with a BMI greater than or equal to 27 kg per m2 who have other cardiovascular risk factors. You may buy Meridia online to enhance your body fitness, as Meridia has many health benefits.
How does Meridia work?
Meridia acts by affecting the appetite control centers in your brain. Meridia decreases food intake by increasing satiety or a feeling of fullness in patients. Meridia induces significant loss of body weight, waist ( circumference ), and BMI but does not significantly affect cardiovascular function. You may buy Meridia online safely from our pharmacy site because we guarantee the quality of your medicines.
What precautions should you follow while taking Meridia?
Meridia substantially increases blood pressure and pulse rate in some patients. Regular monitoring of pulse rate and blood pressure is needed when using Meridia.
Before you order Meridia online, tell the doctor if you:
- Have glaucoma
- Have liver or kidney problems
- Have or had seizures ( convulsions, fits )
- Have bleeding problems
- Have or had gallstones
- You are planning a pregnancy. Meridia might harm the unborn baby. If you can become pregnant while using Meridia, you must use birth control drugs.
While breastfeeding, one must not take Meridia since it might pass into your breast milk and cause undesired effects on the fetus ( unborn baby ). You and your doctor must decide if you will take Meridia or breastfeed. One must not do both together. Do not drive, operate heavy machinery or tools, or do other dangerous activities unless you know how Meridia affects you. Do not consume more than two standard alcoholic drinks a day while using Meridia.
What is the recommended dosage of Meridia?
You may buy Meridia online as per the Meridia dosage and strengths best suited for you. Meridia capsules contain 5 mg, 10 mg, or 15 mg of sibutramine HCL monohydrate and are supplied as follows:
- 5 mg blue or yellow capsules imprinted with " MERIDIA " on the cap and " 5 "on the body in bottles of 30 capsules.
- 10 mg blue or white capsules imprinted with " MERIDIA " on the cap and " 10 " on the body in bottles of 30 pills.
- 15 mg yellow or white capsules imprinted with " MERIDIA " on the cap and " 15 " on the body in bottles of 30 tablets.
The recommended starting dosage of Meridia is 10 mg, administered once daily, regardless of food. If there is inadequate weight loss, the dosage can be titrated after four weeks to a total of 15 milligrams once daily. The 5 mg dose must be reserved for people who do not tolerate the 10 mg dose. One must consider blood pressure and heart rate changes when deciding on dose titration. Doses above 15 mg daily are not recommended. In most clinical trials, Meridia was given in the morning.
Why should you buy Meridia online?
You can buy Meridia online for weight loss and see quick and positive results in your health and fitness due to a reduction of your excess weight. Purchase Meridia online from our online pharmacy store because we offer all the medicines at minimum rates to our users.
Side effects of Meridia
The common side effects of Meridia include:
- inability to sleep, fast or uneven heartbeats
- flu symptoms, sore throat, or cough
- runny or stuffy nose
- new or worsening shortness of breath
- high blood pressure, dry mouth, upset stomach, loss of appetite, and constipation
- stomach pain, headache, back pain, joint pain, or nervousness
- depression, dizziness, or trouble sleeping ( insomnia )
- skin rash, and
- redness, warmth, or tingly feeling under your skin.
You can buy Meridia online from our pharmacy website to prevent the occurrence of these side effects. The medicines delivered by us do not pose the risk of undesirable side effects.